Why Join Langara Mens Club?
- Advanced Bookings for Saturday and Sunday Club Tee Times
- Weekly Events and prizes based on Handicap
- Match-Play Events (Singles and Pairs)
- Club Championship RCGA Annual -Membership included Action packed Events schedule including Opening Day, Closing Day, Interclub Play
- No Course Membership requirements
- All handicaps welcome
- One time initial fee for new members $100
- Dues $165
- Hole in One Pot $10
- 100% of fees paid out annually in prizes to members.
How to Maintain Your Handicap
- Post Total Scores at www.GolfCanada.ca
- Log in with your Username and Password
- Click the POST A SCORE button.
- Enter the “Date of Score” if different from what is shown. 5. Select the “Course Name”. (Note: To search the RCGA NETWORK course directory, click the search course directory link)
- Select the “Colour of the Tee Box you played from”
- Select the “Holes Played”.
- If the round was designated a Tournament select yes
- Enter the “Total Score” where Total Score is your Equitable Stroke adjusted score (see below for how to determine you Equitable Stroke score).
- You also have the option to enter your score hole by hole and the program will determine your Adjusted Score.
- Click the POST SCORE(S) button.
- Repeat for additional rounds.
How To Book A Tee Time
- 90 minutes of tee times both Saturday and Sunday, you can play in the weeks event on one day or the other but not both
- Available tee times start at 8:30 AM but Pro Shop staff will try and group all club members in a single block of times.
- Tee times are pre-booked a week ahead and for this privilege, the Park Board charges a $5.00 pre-booking fee, paid
witheach green fee.
- For a Saturday
timeyou would phone the pro shop on Monday between the hours of 9:00 am and noon. For a Sunday timeyou would phone on Tuesday between 9:00 am and noon. After 12:00 pm on both days the times are made available to the public.
- We also provide signup sheets in the Pro Shop where you can sign up for the following week before or after your round. Please make sure if you sign up for someone other than yourself that you make sure they can play and let them know they are signed up.
- If you have to cancel please do so at least 2 hours before your tee time to avoid charges.
- The season starts in late March and runs
tothe middle of October
LANGARA PRO-SHOP - (604) 713-1816